Custom Papers LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Thank you for choosing CustomPapers.com! Below are our Terms and Conditions that we strictly insist upon.
1. CustomPapers.com acts as an agent to assist the process of example essay writing, editing, and research services provided by qualified and independent experts to their customers.
2. All essays, term papers, research papers, book reports, dissertations, executive summaries, speeches, and any other assignments researched, written, edited, or developed by CustomPapers.com are intended for research, guidance, or reference purposes only. You may never claim ownership or authorship of any research materials that we provide.
3. You as a student are solely responsible for learning the material your assignments cover. If it turns out that you have submitted our example essay as your own and sufficient proof of academic dishonesty is established, we may be required to report the violation to your Academic Integrity Office.
4. Before contacting CustomPapers.com, you should refer to your school handbook or contact your school officials to ensure that using our example writing, research, and editing services will not violate your school's guidelines in any form or shape. If you use our services, you must always include a link to our website in the Reference Section of your assignment and you must not submit any content provided by us as your own. In addition, you must be over the age of 16 to do business with our company.
5. CustomPapers.com, its contracted freelance writers, and its agents do not support or condone plagiarism in any form or shape, and we reserve the right to refuse to provide our services to those that we suspect of such behavior.
6. Your contracted writer reserves the right to refuse to work on your project if s/he suspects that it is going to be used in a way that violates academic ethics or is illegal under state and federal law.
7. In the unlikely event that a situation beyond our control delays delivery of your order in the timeframe specified, such as internet failure, CustomPapers.com will not be held liable. If your order is delayed, it will be completed as soon as possible, and your money will not be refunded.
8. CustomPapers.com reserves the right to base its works on any material available - including online publications, magazines, scholarly journals, news sources, and reference books, not inclusive - unless otherwise specified in the order.
9. In the event that the exact same model paper we write for you is plagiarized due to the direct fault of your assigned author, CustomPapers.com will rewrite the paper at no additional charge. In order to receive your free revision*** simply send us the paper, and provide a list of things that need to be corrected.
All requests for revisions must be submitted within 48 hours of receiving your paper. They will be up to the discretion of the assigned writer to complete; therefore, it is your responsibility to show them how the model assignment did not meet your specific assignment criteria.
Important: Any request for a revision to a paper must be accompanied by an itemized list of exactly what issues the client wishes to have addressed. In the absence of a specific list, we cannot proceed with a revision request.
** No free revisions or refunds are offered to clients based in the UK or Australia. Free revisions of all errors which are due to the direct fault of your assigned author will be given to any U.K. or Australia-based client who makes such a request within 48 hours of the project being delivered if the client can show proof that the contracted writer is in error. Free changes are not guaranteed and are limited to no more than two.
*** Revisions are not free on graduate-level work.
10. While deadlines are not "guaranteed," every effort is made to meet them. If there is any delay of more than a few hours, you will be notified in advance.
11. By doing a chargeback or violating these Terms, you authorize the company to publish the completed paper and start an authorship procedure that will allow us to determine if you have never used any parts of the project. The procedure may include contacting your school's officials and/or posting online your full details along with the completed project.
12. We contract only the very best independent freelance researchers and writers available and we believe that our products will meet or exceed your expectations. However, CustomPapers.com is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses suffered as a result of the consumer's choice to request the services of CustomPapers.com.
13. CustomPapers.com reserves the right to make a completed paper anonymously available to the public for educational or advertising purposes (provided it meets certain criteria and has been completed over three years ago).
14. CustomPapers.com's liability on any claim, including negligence, shall not exceed the price paid for that service.
DISCLAIMER: WE RELY ON THE INTEGRITY OF OUR CLIENTS, CERTAIN THAT OUR MODEL WRITING, RESEARCH, AND EDITING SERVICES WILL BE USED SOLELY FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES, IE. AS A MODEL, STARTING POINT DOCUMENT FOR RESEARCH USE. OUR CLIENTS ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM REPRESENTING OUR WORK AS THEIR OWN PRODUCT (THAT INCLUDES PUTTING THEIR NAME ON OUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL). CLIENTS SHALL NOT REPRODUCE THEIR MODEL PAPER, EITHER IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT CITING THE APPROPRIATE REFERENCES USED TO PREPARE THEIR FINAL AND 100% ORIGINAL PRODUCT.
GENERAL INDEMNIFICATION: BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND EXPEDITIOUSLY INDEMNIFY CUSTOM PAPERS LLC (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY LIABILIYT, CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OR VIOLATION OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR OBLIGATION CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
IMPORTANT: THIS GUARANTEE WILL BE NULL AND VOID IF YOU SUBMIT OR TRY TO SUBMIT A MODEL PROJECT WE COMPLETE FOR YOU AS YOUR OWN TO ANY ACADEMIC INSTITUTION TO EARN AN ACADEMIC CREDIT!
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2018 CustomPapers.com